Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2010/07/18

frequency of sex

Bf + I are both in our 50,s + live in different towns 200km apart. He visits me every 3rd. weekend when he gets a long weekend off from work. By the time he gets here the lust factor is already so high that we can''t wait anymore + do it like rabbits. We r absolutely crazy about each other + its not only about sex. When my work contract expires next year March we will get married + I''ll move in with him. What concerns me though is that especially now in winter we spend most of our weekend time in bed having sex anything from 6 to 9 times the weekend. We both have high libidos. Although he is healthy can so much sex do him any harm? In summer we go for long walks + picnics but in winter it''s too cold here 4 anything else. I really do love the lovemaking but am just a little bit concerned about him. He is always up to it + is more than capable but I love him 2 bits + would not like anything to go wrong with his health. Our last shag is usually about 5am Mon. morning b4 he goes back.

Dear Concerened

Sounds like the two of you have a fun and healthy sexual appetite. You have no reason for concern. This amount of sex will do neither of you any harm. Enjoy!

8
Posted by: Woman | 2010/07/19

Oh,no,no boys! what''s with the bitterness?We all know that it takes two people to make a bad marriage!

Concerned, you are lucky to have found someone who fulfills you, enjoy every orgasmic moment! Remember, great sex only lasts as long as you make it great! There are a million reasons to do this, it seems, so have fun! A great sex life will always make a great marriage greater.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: R | 2010/07/19

Yes I also agree with Jox, you become related.

Reply to R
Posted by: wow | 2010/07/19

sorry to say but i agree with Jox, after marriage all will be out the window. Stay as u are if u can

Reply to wow
Posted by: jox | 2010/07/19

Don''t worry, your sex drive and libido will drastically decrease once you are married, always work like that. Enjoy it while it lasts

Reply to jox
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/07/19

Dear Concerened

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: 100% woman | 2010/07/18

Nope, it won''t hurt him in any way. If he''s up for it, go for it!

Reply to 100% woman
Posted by: Concerned | 2010/07/18

To Wow: I can assure U its fab the weekends he''s here but then it''s 3 looooong weeks b4 he comes again. Can''t wait 2 get married so that the 3 weeks being without him can come to an end. It''s lonely 4 both of us. His kids are in Aus. + mine r in the U.K. Fotunately the end of August I get a month''s leave + no guessing where I''ll be spending it. Can''t wait.

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: wow | 2010/07/18

u lucky devil

Reply to wow