Question
Posted by: Marge | 2009/12/03

frequency of sex

I' m 58 + my bf of 4 mths is 64. We have been having sex for 3 months now + we do it every day. Sometimes we do it twice in an evening when he visits me. We both enjoy it + he is still more than capable of doing the deed. Can it harm him to have sex so often at his age? Sometimes we go away for the weekend + end up spending the whole time like honeymooners. He has never shown any sign of PE or ED. What do you think?

sounds to me like you have a very healthy specimen on your hands!.If he has no ED or Pe then there should be no sexual problems as such. The only possible concern is the general state of health , heart, lungs etc..although from what you say i doubt if there should be problems - but always better to have it checked out anyway
an exellent example of the truth of the dictum: if you dont use it you loose it!

4
Posted by: XXX | 2009/12/04

As long as his general health is fine then go for it.Maybe he pops a viagra now and agin but so what,go for it and enjoy.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Lady man | 2009/12/04

Hi Marge

Enjoy it. Also remember that us men every time we have sex we run a few kilometers. You can also give us youngsters tips on how to enjoy it.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Tom | 2009/12/03

And your point is ?????????

Reply to Tom
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/12/03

Reply to sexologist