Question
Posted by: non functional | 2008-11-18

free phycharist

Hi doc

I need help... lately my life has been taking a down turn. I sleep really long and cant even wake up properly in the morning, i binge eat cos im depressed, i dont feel like working and lately im just thinking of ending it all

things are getting too much for me, i feel so lonely, i cant speak to anyone because everyone makes their own assumptions... i just want to run far away

i think i need to see a professional, but i cannot afford it... is there any local facilities i can make use of?

im at the end of my rope here

thanks

As you dont say where you are, I'd hardly know what facilities would be "local". Try your nearest medical school or large state hospital. And almost mad's experience is relevant here

4
Posted by: almost mad | 2008-11-18

When I was in matric and my parents couldnt afford to pay, I went to a normal doctor and he called the government hospital and set up an appointment for me to see a phychiatrist. I used to get therapy and meds for free as I didnt have medical aid.

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: almost mad | 2008-11-18

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: almost mad | 2008-11-18

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: non functional | 2008-11-18

I also feel quite disconnected from it all... as if im just existing... recently im mixing up numbers too...

Reply to non functional