Question
Posted by: TC | 2010-07-15

Fred the Jack rustle

Thanks for the advise.

He has had the problem for about a year now (the tummy bloating). He is not on medication. He drinks a lot of water. He will go though a bowel (medium sized) at night. He poos and wees regularly. I give him VETS Choice (Red packet) to eat with a little bit of meat as other food seems to make the bloting worse (can dogs get a spastic colon). He is a very active little dog.

The little poos in his bed are a new thing and so is the dripping of wee.

Hi TC

I hope all goes well at the vets and hope that they are able to suggest what the problem maybe. Please inform me as to what they think he may have and I may be able to give you some direction or advice.

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010-07-15

Hi TC

Reply to CyberVet