Question
Posted by: Annelise | 2010/10/18

Freckle creams

Good day,
I have sun induced pigmentation (freckles) on my face which i would like to lighten the appearance of. I have an extremely sensitive skin which scars terribly easily and this I do not want to opt for laser or peels as i am worried this might scar my face and end up looking 1000x worse than the freckles did. I was wondering if there are any creams that you could recommend that would help with this, even if it takes a little longer than the instant effects of laser / chemical peels etc.
Thanks so much
Annelise

Hallo Annelise
Rather see a dermatologist - using the wrong strength bleaching cream for your skin type can actually cause dark blotches on the face. The right laser or peel will also be very effective.

2
Posted by: Annelise | 2010/10/21

Thank you I have done so and a peel was also recommended together with skin treatment creams! Thanks so much!

Reply to Annelise
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/19

Hallo Annelise