Question
Posted by: Annelise | 2010/10/18

Freckle creams

Good day,
I have sun induced pigmentation (freckles) on my face which i would like to lighten the appearance of. I have an extremely sensitive skin which scars terribly easily and this I do not want to opt for laser or peels as i am worried this might scar my face and end up looking 1000x worse than the freckles did. I was wondering if there are any creams that you could recommend that would help with this, even if it takes a little longer than the instant effects of laser / chemical peels etc.
Thanks so much
Annelise

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Annelise, thank you for the question.

My advice would be to consider the NeoStrata Brightening Cream SPF 15 (day time use) and the Depigmenting Cream (night time use). One could also add Lumixyl as an additional depigmenting topical to increase the effects.

Your most important topical is a good SPF 50 or higher that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide and to practice sun avoidance as much as possible (hats, umbrellas, avoiding the highest UV times of the day).

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/10/20

Reply to anti-ageing expert