Posted by: kylie | 2009-04-03

Freaking Out

I wake up in the morning and as soon as my feet touch the ground i start becoming anxious about the day and all that i have to do - mom to toddler and home husband. then i come to work and work for a very eccentric / unpredictable boss. i constantly have this feeling of hysteria / anxiety in my stomach. i want to cry at the smallest thing and cant seem to cope at all lately. i feel anger and resentment at myself for not coping, at others for not seeing. i just feel so lost. what' s wrong with me?

Maybe an anxiety disorder, but something you can definitely learn to handle better. Best see a good local shrink for assessment, and probably Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ( CBT ) would soon help you to fel much better, and deal with stress far more comfortably.