Question
Posted by: ME | 2012/02/17

freaking me out

Hi Doc,my partner is now freaking me out I know hes afraid of confined spaces but now his behaviuor is worrying he cannot stay inside the house for long, he feels like just going AWOL he drinks so he can fall asleep basically he cannot sleep and do not one to saty in one place for a while is this some kind of disoreder is it treateble?

This sounds like a rather tpical case of a phobia, a form of Claustrophobia ( a fear of confined spaces ), and it should respond really well to proper treatment. He should see a psychiatrist or psychologist for a proper assessment and a discussion of treatment options, which should include medication AND psychological treatment such as CBT counselling

2
Posted by: ........... | 2012/02/18

Why not take him to see a Dr? lts not like its difficult to get him out of the house........

Reply to ...........