Question
Posted by: ANGIE | 2010-09-02

FRAXEL

Thank your for such an informative website i have gained so much knowlege from your site.

The question i would like to ask is, how many passes are required for fraxel treatment around the eye area?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Angie, thank you for the question and I am glad that you find the advice valuable – thanks for the feedback it is appreciated.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as this is dependent on the age of the skin, the degree or extent of sun damage, and the degree of improvement necessary. Typically only one or two passes are performed in the eye area and a total of 3 to 6 sessions 4 to 6 weeks apart may be required. The eyelid and neck area are the commonest areas to present with complications in inexperienced hands and my advice would be to consider the Fraxel treatment only with an experienced operator.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010-09-05

Reply to anti-ageing expert