Question
Posted by: Melon | 2011/02/10

Fraternal pregnancy

I am 18 wks with 2 boys due on the 25 Jul but doc recons this will all happen around the 26 Jun and it will be done by Cesarean. I REALLY don’ t want a C-Section, it would be so much easier to have them both natural and be able to deal with them and my 2 daughters at home (aged 4 &  6). What are the dangers of having a natural birth with these Twins?

The safety of natural birth in twins depends on a number of factors - how the babies are presenting, thier growth, whether there have been any complications,etc.

1