Question
Posted by: Riena | 2010/12/13

foundation for older persons

Hi I am 52 and need to know which foundation looks the best on an older person, I have used the liquid base for sometime, and now starting to use the mouse foundation, what looks the best the liquid foundation or the dryer mouse products

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Riena, thank you for the question.

Unfortunately I have no knowledge regarding foundation or cover for the skin especially which one is best suited for different ages; your best option would be to address this question to another expert (Beauty/Skin Therapist) or log onto the womenshealth24.com web page and under the expert tab check for the beauty/skin therapists that are available.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/12/17

Hi Riena, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert