Question
Posted by: Lesley | 2009-12-13

Foundation

Do you know what the benefits are of the new powder " mineral"  foundations I see on the market now? Any idea what the benefits are in comparison to the others?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lesley, thank you for the question.
Mineral makeup is not what I have any great knowledge in and one should also post this question with the expert panel (beauty therapists) on the womens24.com web page to get further insight. From what I understand the benefits with the mineral foundation is that one is less likely to block one’s pores and the minerals act as very effective UV reflectors.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2009-12-14

Hi Lesley, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert