Question
Posted by: lost | 2008-12-04

Found Finace with another woman

Hi, I found my fiance sleeping with another woman, we have a baby of 18 months , he says nothing happened between them they were drunk and fell asleep but she had no clothes on . I left him but he says that he will never leave me, i' m so broken ,i dont know what to do anymore, please give me advice , our relationship has been rocky for 2 years now and hes been treating me very bad but i let slide but for it to come to this ,i need help , thanks for listening

Sorry guys, but I don't know how many more messages about cheating partners I can handle. SOme weeks it seems as though everyone in the country is cheating, and I can't think of any more to say about it that I haven't alrwady said, many, many times. EVERY chheat insists that nothing happened. A faithful man just doesn't get into the situation of getting so drunk that he falls asleep with a naked woman. And if he has been abusive as well, why do remain in a relationship with him ?

4
Posted by: Dalmation | 2008-12-04

The relationship has been rocky for 2 yrs but u have a child with him?Why are u still asking help while u damn well know what to do?Run woman run and dont look back....he is not worth it.Geez some women makes me angry!!

Reply to Dalmation
Posted by: CM | 2008-12-04

Open your eyes b4 it is too late. At least you did not marry the-|-yet!!!!!!! You' ll find someone mush better again...chin up...move on.

Reply to CM
Posted by: Gees | 2008-12-04

No CS.

You volunteer to handle these posts. You cannot come and say you don' t know how much more you can handle.
If you don' t want to do the job anymore, give it to someone who will do it without complaining. Also, answering questions with questions doesn' t help.

To Lost: Kick this a-hole in the nuts and move on. He is not worth it and since when do you believe a man. He was next to a naked woman. Don' t you for one monent think he did not do anything. Move on!!!

Reply to Gees
Posted by: K@K | 2008-12-04

By ' help'  you mean telling you that things are going to get better? Sorry but from here on its going to get worse..run while you still can.
You are a woman, tell me would you get into bed naked with a another man? of course not I dont even know why you want to believe that.
Sister, forget and move on. In life you will have failures and successes, take this as a failure and learn from it and prepare yourself for the future

Reply to K@K