Posted by: Thato | 2012-07-02

Fought with Husband

Last weekend It happened that i find the lady''s names saved as love on my husband''s phone and there was another message from a woman saying " you could have told me you are not coming, rather than keep me waiting"  so i asked him what is happening and he told me that I must to not worry its just one lady who was giving a ride to work daily and the other one they just met, since that same Friday we had a fight so i was avoiding him, so he called me the whole day and i was ignoring his calls, the same day he called and said why do i make life so difficult for him and he feels i am giving him attitude, we a fight about a family issue which became so big, so he ended up meeting this lady at the pub and exchanged numbers. I really cried and pleaded with him to explain how can e do that to me, i sacrificed my friends and social life for him and he cheats?. We hadly fight and he never showed me any cheating signs before, problem is his work is demanding he is always on standby day and night so i can''t control or monitor his movements, his both phones always has passwords, same applies to mine. I happened this one was new and it didn''t have a password. He assured me there is not woman who will take my place so he will delete and stop contact with them. Now he dropped his friends for me and we do family thing together and he comes homes early, But since this has happened, when ever i am not with him i feel like he is going to them or maybe he has been cheating for a while, i find it difficult to focus , i am wishing to forget about all this but its not easy at all, what do i do now.

Answered the other time thism was posted

Posted by: Teresa | 2012-07-19

This is a very big reason that I won''t be vntoig for Romney in the primaries in 2012. The man simply is not a conservative, despite his insistence that he is. To me, he is more like McCain, who follows the political winds, particularly when it is blowing in from the left, rather than sticking to principles. As for the Taxachusetts version of Obamacare itself, it was just one more example, in a sea of them(note Canadian healthcare and the UK''s version), that showed it is not possible, and that all the negatives that our Congress and the WH were denying, will come to pass.Reply

Reply to Teresa