Question
Posted by: jenny | 2011/08/24

fosavance

i am on fosavance-i was told not to take my calcium supplement at the same time-so i take it at night-must i also stop my multivitamin for that day as it contains calcium and vit d.-i tried to do this but got very tired-what can i take the day i use fosevance

Jenny

Fosavance should be taken once a week on the same day after you get up in the morning and you are not allowed to sit or lie down after taking it. You should walk around for at least 30 minutes. You can take your calcium supplements, as well as your multivitamin but it should be taken at least 30 minutes after you have taken the Fosavance.