Question
Posted by: Worker Beeeeeeeeeeeee | 2011/03/08

Forum Corporate Governance

Where are our CEO Mzulu and spokesperson Woman Manyi. Typical they get themselves appointnted to top jobs and then do not add any value. Are they out purchasing luxury company cars?
This must be discussed as a matter of urgency at the next shareholder meeting.

I'm waiting for MY 60% of Anglo before I respond.

26
Posted by: Woman | 2011/03/09

Truth, yes, that is a marvelous idea. I would like that very much. Friendships are so much better than enmity :)

Have a good evening!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Lekgoa | 2011/03/09

Hi Worker Beeeee,
I will gladly accept my new position and will try to ''lose'' ammunition to the best of my ability. I will wear khaki, but also need a black horse. I am also willing to travel overseas with my bodyguards and their wives. I can organise someone to make sushi, I have many colleagues living in my garage who need citizenship. I don''t want to give away 90% of my wine production as I pay my employees with wine. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reply to Lekgoa
Posted by: Please | 2011/03/09

What a joke!

Reply to Please
Posted by: Worker Beeeee | 2011/03/09

Morning Lekgoa
Great news but you can only source a wine farm , after all we have to have the right upmarket image!
I have decides to give you our Defence portfolio, you are probably aware some posters are attacked on this site. All you would have to do is put out tenders for warships, helicopters etc. This would involve overseas travel and long 6 course meals. Do not actually buy anything just look busy. We just need our posters to feel we are doing something about security and have a warm fuzzy feeling that we care about their safety. If you recriut any actual troops you can use them on the farm - just tell them they are training. Make sure they wear khaki when picking grapes and talk alot about arms strategy when wine tasting.
Please ensure said winefarm is situated somewhere scenic in the cape with good road access to top resaturants as we will be having our forum conference the last 2 weeks of December -first 2 weeks of Jan annualy.
Ps do any of your relatives know how to make sushi? It would be great if this skill could be transfered to the catering corp you will be setting up on the farm. However dont worry too much as woman has links to the chinese who would no doubt assist in return for 90% of our wine production

Reply to Worker Beeeee
Posted by: Truth | 2011/03/09

Hi Woman
For the first time ever u made me smile, can we be friends.
Hope your child gets better soon, Mzulu is right- its not the same without you.

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Lekgoa | 2011/03/09

Thanks Worker Beeeee that I can join your Board. I do have a large family looking for employment and they would also need accommodation, preferably a nice big farm.

Reply to Lekgoa
Posted by: Woman | 2011/03/09

Thanks Boss, I hope so too!

But don''t worry, I''m still sourcing soup ladles and persian carpets.

Also got a niiiiice deal on some mercedes from China. They want us to give them 70% of DeBeers, i said yes, hope you don''t mind (seeing the board is getting bigger and I don''t want to give up my houses)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Mzulu | 2011/03/09

WB..I likie your recruitment strategy as it would be much better to work with people close to us, people who understand our background and will be more understanding and tolerant of everything we do. I got an Idea, you know that Jimmy Manyi is wearing two hats at the moment ie the one for BMF and the other for Spokesperson.Seeing that you have such in depth knowledge in HR,I would like to put you in charge there but remember to do as I say when you there..deal..? otherwise..!

To woman: I''m sorry to hear about your little one, I hope he gets better soon!!We need your full attention here!

Reply to Mzulu
Posted by: Please | 2011/03/08

Hey I dont mean no harm.

Its simple.

Is there more hate out there than true love, i mean real love.

Start by looking at yourself.

Not meaning to get dramatic, but trust me....... 15 years before " they"  were sent to the " camps"  the " showers"  and the " ovens"  the environment was very much as it is today, the only difference was it was tamer.

dont mock this thread this is REAL.

Reply to Please
Posted by: Worker Beeeee | 2011/03/08

As you have absolutely no experience in this field l think you would be perfect 4 our board.
We are also trying to recruit relatives of important people. We are following the HR practices of other succesful organisations.
After all there is no point in reinventing the wheel ,is there?
It would also be advantagous if you had a large family who we could also employ, this would save Mzulu from having to read anyones CV.

Reply to Worker Beeeee
Posted by: Lekgoa | 2011/03/08

Eish, I am currently disadvantaged and am waiting for my RDP house. I work as a caddie on a golf course and am applying to Home Affairs to get a tender to make new ID''s. What are my chances?

Reply to Lekgoa
Posted by: Woman | 2011/03/08

I apologise that I have not commented today, I am rather busy with a severely ill child.

But I did ask the readers of my blog to take a look at what''s happening here, since I spoke about forum politics a while ago. So it is probably interesting to them as I have upped my readership.

But I will add one thing here, as in my blog

" It’ s normal that we don’ t always keep our enthusiasm in front of obstacles. Indeed some people truly make an effort in destroying our plans and hopes and so they appear as evil.

" But in these moments, if you are able to remind yourself of the reason of your actions and also see that those that are committed in creating pain around them are actually their first victims –  then you may at least find an extra dose of consolation in your path. Ally yourself with those that wish you the best and don’ t give strength to those that want to see you down. Don’ t even grant them the right to be called your “ enemies” ." 
~Paulo Coelho

If I have offended you, i apologise, if i have angered you, I apologise, and if I have helped you, I am glad. Whatever you feel, please stop this, it is so unnecessary.

If you still feel you cannot abide me, please, do ignore my postings. I am not going to stop saying what I do, so please, even if you don''t agree, respect my right to my opinion. I have them as much as you.

And I always welcome discussion and debate, talking to each other is how we learn.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Mzulu | 2011/03/08

Please stop commenting if you going to bring drama and negetivity unnecessarilly. Hamba uyolala manje mhlawumbe uzovuka usungcono!!

Reply to Mzulu
Posted by: Please | 2011/03/08

I love some of your names, like for example " truth."  I wonder if you could bare the truth if it was given to you?

NAZI GERMANY began very small and simple. A few tiny scattered seeds of HATRED.

Look at this fine world we find ourselves in. See enough hatred yet?

Reply to Please
Posted by: Truth | 2011/03/08

When will Woman Manyi be posting the forums constitution. I do hope it is in the vien of her very enlightening tolerate post of 742.

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Worker Beeeeee | 2011/03/08

Mbeki would make a great travelling envoy . He has extensive experience of dealing with mental illness in his position with the AU. He has dealt with bipolar scizofrenic leaders in Libiya and Zim etc.
In no way would he allow members to enjoy a gravy train existance it being well known in political circles as being against his principle to fly first class.

Reply to Worker Beeeeee
Posted by: Mzulu | 2011/03/08

Apologies, the Spokeperson position has been occupied by Woman Manyi as you all refer to her(to my obection though)..lol

Reply to Mzulu
Posted by: Mzulu | 2011/03/08

Most definately, there is one for Forum Spokesperson!! Interested? Other vacancies will be available in due course.

Reply to Mzulu
Posted by: Truth | 2011/03/08

Woman manyi should be honourd to be comapare to the elected leader of the BMF . In the spirit of decmocracy she should embrace the title. And she also speaks t,,,, on occasion.
For me Manyani woman is a mentor having shown me the error of my ways in the past. I hold her in high regard.
Are there any further positions available on the board?

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Mzulu | 2011/03/08

WB remember that this is not a gravy train but for the people.
CS dont get me started on Julius Malema, I don''t think he is worth all the serious attention he gets. He is our own version of Charlie Sheen,only difference is he seeks it through behaving like an idiot.

To Please...reallly please, whats with the drama now? lighten up,life is too srious on its own!!Nazi...Inazi yani manje?!

Reply to Mzulu
Posted by: QQ | 2011/03/08

I am really enjoying this light and funny converstaion. Oh and so true !!!

Do carry on...entertain us.

Reply to QQ
Posted by: WTF | 2011/03/08

Please do not post stupid, unfunny comments. Nazi Germany never started as a joke. Your remark is inappropriate.

Reply to WTF
Posted by: Please | 2011/03/08

Its nice to have a good joke and laugh, isnt it?

How does it end? Im thinking lots of tears and suffering.

I can see the dead bodies stacked over each other now just like Nazi Germany.

Reply to Please
Posted by: Worker Beeeeee | 2011/03/08

Would l get a company Mercedes(and one for each of my wives) and unlimited free sushi?

I would also reqiuire a company credit card for toll fees.

Sorry if l was cutting to Woman, but once l am on the board l am sure l will be able to turn a blind eye to any inappropriate relationships between other board members.

Reply to Worker Beeeeee
Posted by: Mzulu | 2011/03/08

Ha...ha..ha No WB, we are busy attending to some important business of the forum and please don''t compare Woman to that foul-mouthed Manyi whose only claim to popularity are coruption and speaking twak!!! Are you appointing yourself in the FCG?

Reply to Mzulu