Question
Posted by: Cybershrink | 2009-05-12

Forum closed on Thursday 14th May

Dear All, Just to let you know I am asking for the Forum to be closed on Thursday May 14th, because our lousy ( watch Carte Blanche ? ) Council has just notifed me that in this neighbourhood our electricity will be cut off from early morning till late afternoon. Until I can afford a steam-powered computer, that closes my forum whether we like it or not. See you again on Friday, when I hope they will have got round to switching it on again .

(a) I have no pedals. (b) I have no power. (c) I've tried, but I cannot persuade the cat to oblige in this respect. and (d) Incredible Connection doesnt seem to stock pedal-power computers and ADSL lines.

5
Posted by: LOL | 2009-05-13

OH NO! no cybershrink, what would I do??? work 9 hrs sraight?
I guess I ' ll have to read them politician nonsense on news24. EISH!

Reply to LOL

yeah maybe it will be good to have a break from this stupid layout- much as i luv it i get a migraine scrolling up and down and make the bladdy posts stand still in one place - c' mon guys this is amateur to say the least - rather go back to the original- lets not be like the rest of south africa by implementing stuff that dont work

Posted by: A Nonny Mouse | 2009-05-13

I see Liza is busy again with her wide range of knowledge and advice. Perhaps she can give us some Lotto numbers, or better still tell us who receives what from the Lotto proceeds ??

Reply to A Nonny Mouse

What about wireless vodaphone modem???

Posted by: Liza | 2009-05-12

What about pedal-power?  -)

Reply to Liza