Question
Posted by: Foxie | 2012/02/07

Fortekor 5

Our aged Foxterrier requires the intake of Fortekor 5 on a daily basis due to a heart problem. We purchase the medication from our vet, but as we are retired senior citizens we battle to afford these meds. Where could we source the medication at a cheaper price?
Your assistance would be much appreciated.

Hi Foxie

You can try and discuss the matter with your local vet and see if he/she could consider giving you a discount. Otherwise ask your vet for a prescription and purchase from another veterinary practice or from an Internet pharmacy.

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

6
Posted by: Elieya | 2012/03/16

Thanks a lot for the helpful post. It is also my iopnion that mesothelioma cancer has an extremely long latency time period, which means that warning signs of the disease may well not emerge right until 30 to 50 years after the initial exposure to asbestos fiber. Pleural mesothelioma, that''s the most common type and has an effect on the area across the lungs, could cause shortness of breath, chest pains, and a persistent cough, which may produce coughing up bloodstream.

Reply to Elieya
Posted by: steph | 2012/02/29

my dog is on fortekor as well but i managed to find a generic. try contacting the spca to see if they can help at all?

DO NOT ACCEPT DRUGS FROM STRANGERS AS THEY MAY WELL BE CONTAMINATED AND POISON YOUR DOG !!!

Reply to steph
Posted by: Foxie | 2012/02/21

To @M8R-pkkhw1@mailinator.com, I did email you my details to you for the Fortekor 5.
hartkorp@gmail.com

Reply to Foxie
Posted by: CyberVet | 2012/02/14

Hi Foxie

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

Reply to CyberVet
Posted by: Person | 2012/02/10

Waited 2 days, no response - I will now give my spare Fortekor to someone else.

Reply to Person
Posted by: Person | 2012/02/08

If you will mail your address to me at
M8R-pkkhw1@mailinator.com I will post you a nearly full box of fortekor which I dont need any more. You don''t have to use your real name if you prefer.

Reply to Person