Posted by: 731 | 2009-02-25

formulas for nutritional requirements

may u please forwards me formulars for calculating the nutritional requiremnets of all the medical, surgical and the paediatric conditions.

Dear 731
Goodness, it would take half a text book to list all these different nutritional requirements. If you are at a university then I would suggest you ask at the library if they keep books on human nutrition. If they do have books on human nutrition you will have to look up each one of the nutrients (energy, protein, carbohydrates, fat and all the different fatty acids, all the vitamins and all the minerals and trace elements) and each one of these conditions and make a note of the levels suggested for the different conditions.