Posted by: Fiona | 2009-01-27

Formula 2010

Is safe to use formula 2010 tablets to help weight loss even though i have a thyroid problem and am on eltroixn dialy although the last blood test showed my thyroid is normal, the ingredients in formula 2010 are: Guarana,Orange,Naringin,Caffeine,Siberian Ginseng,Bladderwrack,Gotu Kola,Willow Bark,Licorice,Rehmannia Root,Astragalus,Ginge,Reishi Mushroom,Chromium Polinicotinamide)

Dear Fiona
The ingredients in this formula 2010 can all cause negative side-effects (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' and then on 'Diet Detective' to read about the various side-effects) no matter if your thyroid is underactive or not. I would recommend that you use an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life), rather than slimming pills that contain ingredients some of which like the guarana, caffeine and orange (citrus aurantium?) can become addictive.

Hi, I lost also about 20 kg with Formula 2001 at the end of the nineties. No side sffects and I kept my weight down till now. That was in SA. Now I moved to Germany and I would like to get hold of it here, (no such luck to get it). I,m not sure abaout importing it from Sa, because the customes are very tight on 'medication'. After I was dieting since I was 13 years old (calorie counting, a fruit diets. bulimia, you name it) it was a miracle for me. What also definitly works, is the Atkins diet. (A hight protein diet - which gives all the low carb products people a run for their money). I got my first medical check-up this year in Germany since years, and I am all healthy - no diabetes or other age related diseases. And I am 55 years old now.

Posted by: Sylvia | 2013-05-11

Hi Started using them arround 1997 in SA, those days they where still Formula 2001. Really excellent and I had a lot of energy, this was the main reason why I started using them. Does anybody out there know where I can get them here in Namibia, all Pharmacy's that used to stock them not available anymore. Any assistance would help. Best regards

Reply to Sylvia | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Celeste | 2013-09-21

Hi Sylvia, I am in Gordons Bay. You can order them through me, the stock is current and expires in 2015