Question
Posted by: R | 2009-12-07

Formula 2001

Is this effective for weight loss?
I normally eat smaller, but healthy meals, don' t consider myself overweight, but have a belly that refuses to flatten even when i exercise regularly. I don' t have problems with constipation. especially when I eat my tummy immediately bloats.

Dear Rachel
I must admit that I am not acquainted with Formula 2001 (there are so many different slimming products on the SA market, with more being added every day, that it is impossible to keep track of them all). If you are no overweight and eat a balanced diet, then I would rather not use slimming pills and potions because most of them contain ingredients that are potentially harmful and/or addictive. If your tummy is a problem and you cannot flatten it with daily exercise like situps, then you may need to discuss liposuction or a tummy tuck with a surgeon.

2
Posted by: 2010 | 2009-12-08

Go for 2010 Diet pills!

Reply to 2010
Posted by: DietDoc | 2009-12-08

Dear Rachel