Posted by: Nel | 2012-10-10

A year ago, I suffered for a whole week from an itchy, tingling, ants and bugs crawling sensation over every part of my body (randomly in different places). It stopped after a while and I did not seek treatment. I have never had it again since then. I am a severely anxioius/neurotic patient, but was on no treatement at the time except I took an adco alzam to see if that would work (yes, it did help). Do I have an underlying disease or brain tumour ??

General anxiety can cause strange symptoms, including itching. Consult your doctor for medication to treat your anxiety. Alzam can control anxiety but is definately not a long term solution. A more appropriate product will be Cilift. I am unable to advise if you have an underlying disease or brain tumor. You will have to consult your doctor for an examination and special tests.