Question
Posted by: Smiley | 2012-04-23

Forked tongue?

I need your words of wisdom please. I met and fell in love with this beautiful and apparently wonderful girl " A"  a year ago and tried to form a relationship with her (she is 25 and I am 28). Nothing worked: It later transpired that she was at this time having an affair with a married man (Love is indeed completely blind). The affair broke down and we eventually started dating. After six months she wanted us to be " just friends"  and started dating another guy. He left her after a few months and she now wants us to get back together again. I have in the meantime met someone else " B"  who seems sincere and honest towards me. I am still madly in love with A but suspect that all is not as it seems at face value with her. My heart tells me to return to A but my common sense tells me to rather not leave B in the lurch now. Based on these facts, I await your wise advice and thank you in advance.

A is clearly untrustworthy and undesirable for a relationship - you know she cheats on people, and will continue to cheat on you. Unless you enjoy being cheated, drop her like a hot rivet. She's apparently been using you as a loan car, to care for her between the affairs she takes much more seriously than any relationship with you.
Exactly what about this cheating woman do you findso desirable and loveable ?
Treat B kindly, as she deserves. But don't use her in the sort of way that A has been using you

6
Posted by: Smiley | 2012-04-25

Thank you so much for the advice and comments.

Reply to Smiley
Posted by: Quin | 2012-04-24

You are more safer with B, remember A left you once and she will leave u again.

Reply to Quin
Posted by: Phil | 2012-04-24

If you want a woman with morrals like A  then go for it. Just make sure you understand the guarntee that comes with her, you can at the drop of the hat become just a freind again, as soon as she want to play with someone else again. and alos know  she doesn''t think anything wrong about affairs and messing up marriages  what a lovely woman....lol

Run my freinds. PS: These types of woman does have something so nice about them - hence you can''t forget them. It''s maybe the little sl*ttyness that attracts us guys...Think about it.

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Grace | 2012-04-24

I think you need to tell Miss A to hit the road. First of all, what type of woman has an affair with a married man? No sooner has that ended, your relationship starts up, six months later she is involved in another relationship with a different man!!!!!! I think Miss B deserves to be given a chance. You need to follow your head (common sense) and not your heart. Good luck, hope you make the right decision and choose the right girl

Reply to Grace
Posted by: James | 2012-04-24

" B"  has to be the one if you are going to be completely committed to her and not be hung up on " A" . Drop " A"  like a hot potato.

Reply to James