Question
Posted by: linkie | 2008/06/30

forgot to drink them

i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I didn’t realize that I was ovulating on that day. But then I bought emergency pills and forgot to drink them after 12 hours again (only remembered 11 hours later that I should have drank them after 12 hours and not 24 hours).

Do you think I could get pregnant?

Please help me I am so worried

It is a possibility. You will have to wait and see if your period comes when expected. If it is still within 5 days of the unprotected intercourse, you could have an IUCD inserted. This is also a form of emergency contraception.

3
Posted by: mel | 2008/06/30

i think you must wait for your periods and dont worry Linkie we r human beings so we r bound to make mistakes.

Reply to mel
Posted by: linkie | 2008/06/30

thanks Ella.......you must be having a bad morning, dont worry it will get worse if you keep judging people.

Reply to linkie
Posted by: Ella | 2008/06/30

well all I can say is YOU are suppose to know what comes with making love why worry about this only after you have done it is besides me !
yes there is a change you can be pregnant but what will you do know drink a lot of pills so that the baby can be dealt with ?
dont be stupid, save the making love for the day you are actully maried, at least your husband will know you where not that cheap.

Reply to Ella