Question
Posted by: Barry | 2011/10/24

Forgettting

What can I do to minimise my ''forgetting'' of everyday things to do. Forgetting my car keys on my way to the car, simple stuff like that.

Usually its a matter primarily of paying more attention, for instance, to where you put important things - you can't remember ( get out of memory ) what you didn't properly file there in the first place . Also, reduce the amount of unnecessary memorising by using routine - don't have to remember each day a new and curious place you may have put the keys - have ONE place, maybe clearly marked "KEYS" ! - there you ALWWAYS put them

1