Question
Posted by: Lin | 2008/06/18

Forgetting words

I'm not sure whether to post this here or on Cyberdoc's forum.

The problem is that I'm forgetting words. I'll look at something and talk to someone about it, but I wont be able to name it. It's everyday things like a toothbrush, pillow, coffee, ect.

It's been like this for about 4 years now, but my husband and I've noticed that lately it's become worse.

We really don't know what to do. Even my two and a half year old little boy has started naming the stuff I forget for me. It's getting to be really embarrassing.

I'm not on any medication and I've been taking Centum multivitamin for about 6 months now.

Your advise would really appreciated.
Lin

Hard to tell from a distance, LIn. There are some neurological problems which can cause such difficulties, and also one might see this in relation t anxiety and depression. best see a suitable expert such as a psychologist ( who can do some tests to clarify the diagnosis ) and then either a neurologist or psychiatrist for further treatment