Posted by: Viv | 2008-11-10

Forgetfulness And pain.

Hi Doc am a 20 year old who is very forgetful. I just can' t remember where I kept my phone or what I said I was gonna do at a particular time. I wasn' t like that actually.What could be the problem?
As for the pain, there is this sharp pain I get just below my left ribcage. It usually comes and makes me very uncomfortable. Pls help. Thanks.

Dear Viv
Forgetfullness/absentmindedness can be due to just being too busy, or just having too many things on the brain, sleeping too little, being overly stressed. Try putting your phone/keys in the same place all the time, make "stick-it" notes for yourself to remind yourself of things you need to do, get enough sleep, try to follow a routine. You could also use vit b complex supplements.
The pain in your side could be an intercostal muscle spasm or inflammation or infection or inflammation in the lung - this needs to be checked out by your doctor

Posted by: Daisy | 2009-04-23

Arthritis, body pain from head to toe, forgetfulness, lethargy, unable to complete tasks, diagnosed depressed. Age 61

Reply to Daisy