Question
Posted by: Visitor1 | 2010/01/28

Forgetfullness

Hi, Doc

I am 31 years old and have been struggling with forgetfullness for the past couple of months, i have to write everything down to remember what i plan to do for the day, i forget words or what i wanted to say in the middle of a conversation, i struggle to focus and sometimes followed by absentmindedness and when i read i loose interest as my head feels like it wants to explode. I try to control my stress level, suffered from anaemia before. I am really concerned as i would like to finish my studies.

Could this be anaemia or something serious. What should i do

thank you

Hallo Visitor 1
It may be necessary for you to get a full medical check up - things to look at are iron levels, thyroid hormone function, your esterogen levels and liver and kidney functions. Certain medications, stress, depression and too little sleep can also cause forgetfulness.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/28

Hallo Visitor 1

Reply to cyberdoc