Posted by: forgetful | 2008-11-28

forget everything.

hi doc

i have a serious problem.
lately i am always forgetful, i even forget to fetch my daughter from chreche,
do you know what can cause this and it also affects my performance. i dont have stress at the moment because i am financial stable, but ia m really concerned, i am actually scared as to what has happened to me.
could this be a disease or something?
do i need to see a doctor about this problem?

Its as ell to see a doctor about this, maybe best of all a psychologist, psychiatrist or neurologist. There are a great many possible causes for memory problems, fortunately mostly not too serious and also remediable --- but its as well to check, to be more sure, and to work on clearing it up soon. Stress, depression, and working hard enough not to concentrate properly ( so one doesn't get things INTO memory in the first place ) are common causes