Question
Posted by: Pippa | 2011/02/04

Forever tired

Hi Doc, I am 55y and have been on Angelique HRT for the past 8 months, which seems to work ok with me, as I dont get hot flushes anymore. But for the past month I am so tired, it feels as if I have lead in my arms in legs, I also get up like this, I can hardly move, please help. Thanks for all your hard work, well appreciated!

Pippa

There are a multitude of reasons for fatigue and it is therefore, necessary to have blood tests done to determine the cause for your chronic tiredness. Causes include thyroid levels, hormone levels, sleep apnea etc.