Question
Posted by: Riaan | 2008/05/29

Foreskin tear from Penis head

Hi Shoe not an easy one
My wife and I tried to have sex last evening but she was a bit dry (we think it because of the pill it never used to be like that before) any how after attemting penetration i fely a lite pop on my side. I imediatly retreted and noticed some bleeding. After close inspection I saw that the my foreskin has torn from my penis head. It doesnt seem like it has torn all the way but it is still a concern. Is this normal with guys and does this little peace of skin grow back to headquartes? I had a chat to one of my friends and the same has happened to him.

I didnt experience any pain and didnt see the need to go to a GP my buddy sugested that I just use a lotion that will speed up the healing process which he got from his pharmasist.

Please advise on:
Comonality of this happening
Treatment
Prevention
general advice

Thanks Riaan

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It will be a common problem if you try penetration while a women is still dry. To prevent this, use KY Jelly in the future. Treatment will be to apply Bactroban cream to your foreskin, as it will grow back. You can opt for a circumcision to make things more streamline.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: CK | 2008/06/21

Riaan, Go with the suggestion of circumcision. You can be assured that you will have a lot of problems with your foreskin tearing as it may never really heal in between the times you have sex each time. Get rid of it and not only will you enjoy it more but so will your wife. Once an issue like this begins with your foreskin, it becomes a real issue and an ongoing one at that too. If you get circumcised you will not be able to have sex for about 3 weeks to a month, after that, every time is make up time because it will feel so much better. Go for it!!

Reply to CK