Question
Posted by: concerned | 2008/10/16

Foreskin

I have noticed that lately no matter how often I clean my foreskin I continue to get plenty of white discharge under it, especially when I move the foreskin up and down. Sometimes there is nothign there but the moment I move the foreskin up and down, like when shaking after urinating I immediately obtain plenty of white discharge under my foreskin and it smeels quite strongly. It' s rather dry, almost like it' s skin that has peeled off. I have never had this before and am concerned. It' s not itchy and doesn' t burn. What can this be?

Dear Concerned
the foreskin produces a whitish substance called smegma which helps to protect the penis head and keep it soft - it looks like cottage cheese. If the discharge is frothy, white or yellow and smells fishy it may be an infection ( STD) and you may need antibiotic treatment.