Question
Posted by: Peter Pan | 2008/10/03

Foreskin

Gooday could you please assist, i have not been circumsized and practice safe sex, i do not sleep around and keep myself very clean and take good care after my manhood but over the past few months i have noticed that since becoming a sugar diabetic my foreskin splits and bleeds after haviing intercourse and tends to become very painful, what could the cause of this be, and what do you recommend i do.

Sorry for the delay in responding, I was awaiting confirmation from one of my medical colleagues in SASHA. It may related to your diabetes and may be a candida infection. You need to see your GP not only to get more information on controlling your diabetes but also to treat the infection.

2

You need to get circumcised NOW. The longer you wait the more issues you will have. DO NOT let the doctor give you steroid cream for your tearing. It thins the skin out and will make it much worse as you get older and could have issues with healing later on. Just go for it. Pain can be addressed. You will be a little uncomfortable for a short time. You will have to lay off sex till you are healed - about 3 weeks. Once healed, welcome to a whole new healthy sex life. Sinc eyou are having problems with diabetes this is your only long term solution. Please dont wait, get it done for your and your partner' s sexual health. Good luck!!

Posted by: jj | 2008/10/03

cut that sh**t

Reply to jj