Question
Posted by: Confused | 2011-10-11

Foreplay, seduction

I have been in the relationship for 5 years now, but the problem is my partner doesn’ t like foreplay. I am the one who always does the foreplay or seduction. I have talk to him several times but he still doesn’ t prefer it. How do I teach my partner foreplay and still not ejaculate early?

He sounds like a selfish lover...? You just keep trying girl and make it a lot of fun. If it is his turn, hopefully he will understand it is not so much fun if you do not enjoy the hunting game (hunting is always better than the actual 'kill')It is important to make him understand that this is the glue that make sexual relationships last in the 'drier seasons'. Deidre _SASHA

3
Posted by: manassie | 2011-10-14

I have a problem with my partner .When Itry to touch her she complains that its painfull.talk of the ears, breasts, thighs,labias.even the clitoris itself what does this mean.Can it be true or luck of love?

Reply to manassie
Posted by: MARK | 2011-10-11

Hi,i feel for u as i have to do everything and the wife lays there doing nothing as i have to do everything damn sick of this dead sex.

Reply to MARK
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-10-11

Reply to sexologist