Question
Posted by: afraid | 2011/01/11

foreplay for men

hi,
I would just like to know what els you can do during foreplay to a man (except bj). My husband asked me to be more spontanious in that department, but I really do not know what els to do. Please help.

There are a wide variety of things that one can do to spice up your sex life, but it is important to find out what you feel comfortable with and what would be excitable for your partner. It is always important to remember that our skin is the biggest sex organ we have and we need to spend more time on exploring different ways of touching – You could read up a bit on sexual assignments on the website – www.sexualhealth.co.za. The more comfortable you are with your body the easier it is to express yourself sexually.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

8
Posted by: A man | 2011/01/18

Have done that already, we do it together, it feels great

Reply to A man
Posted by: joe | 2011/01/14

WTF? HER FINGER IN YOUR BUM?.......................

NEXT YOU WILL WANT A DILDO IN YOUR BUM.

Reply to joe
Posted by: a man | 2011/01/12

I love her finger inserted in my bum as part of foreplay, it''s amazing

Reply to a man
Posted by: realist | 2011/01/12

Lazy you are the best that advice is great hehehe

Reply to realist
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/12

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Lazy | 2011/01/11

How about a nice game of chess?

Reply to Lazy
Posted by: XXX | 2011/01/11

Normally when one wants the other to be spontaneous they mean that you should initiate sex ie not always let the other partner get things going.
Gently kissing him all over is a good start ,a massage and the obvious is to " play"  with his penis.
If this doesn''t get him going then nothing will.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Intruder | 2011/01/11

Hi afraid
There are a lot of things that you can do to him depending on your preference
1. Suck his nipples and blow gently on it.
2. You can kiss him in the neck and gentle nibble on his ears
3.You can even suck one of his fingers to aviod (BJ)
4.You can give him a gentle gentle hand job whilst kissing passionately
5. Slow gentle kisses along the spine after every kiss blow a light wind in the spot you just kiss.
6.Put his penis between your vagina lips, hold it with your hand and move up and down without inserting it, you can also do this while you lie untop of him with your back on his tummy putting his penis in between your legs holding it with your hand against your clit again do not insert
There is lost more you just have to be creative and thing out of the box, but away from BJ and inserting it

Reply to Intruder