Question
Posted by: NH | 2011-01-13

Foreplay and sex

Hi there!

Please help, I am not sure what to do..? We (my husband and I) usually start with him going down on me and then we have sex, then he goes down on me again and then some more sex... should I give him a bj too..? I mean, should I do the bj between the sex..?

Thanks!

There is really no right and wrong way – what is important is that both of you enjoy it and have a fulfilled experience. Variety is however often good to spice things up again.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-01-14

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2011-01-13

Yes, it should help him to re erect faster. try doing it, then you should be fine.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: NH | 2011-01-13

Thanks Intruder!

Reply to NH
Posted by: Intruder | 2011-01-13

The BJ should be b4 sex, and please be careful as I normally go down on the women but prefer them not going down on me, so when you do it next time as soon as he comes up for the first time instead of having sex, you go down on him but do go down slowly and don''t rush to get there give him time to stop you if he does not want it..Good luck

Reply to Intruder