Posted by: LittleLady | 2011-11-17

A quick question to guys and gals:
I''m not a huge fan of foreplay, much to the dismay of my BF. Are there other girls out there who feel the same? Don''t get me wrong, there are times when a long foreplay session is fantastic, like on a Sunday afternoon. But for the most part during the week I''d rather get rather get straight to the good stuff :) Am I alone on this?

It is not about being alone but about how you feel .If you feel that you want to have sex in a certain way then discuss it with your partner . explaining the reasons why you like it that way, ALWAYS USE "I" language and not 'you " as this will cause distress.

Posted by: a woman | 2011-11-18

It is unusual for a woman not to want foreplay, as w woman needs it to become orgasmic, the longer the foreplay the more likely we are to have an orgasm. I love a lot of foreplay, and am lucky enough to have a man who makes sure I have a few orgasms before he has his.

Reply to a woman
Posted by: XXX | 2011-11-18

I would suggest you are out of sync with most women as they generally enjoy and need it.
Do you enjoy receiving but not the giving part as a few men and women tend to be like that !
A man doesn''t generally need much foreplay so your guy should be happy.

Reply to XXX