Question
Posted by: Annon | 2011/09/06

Foreplay

What is foreplay all about. What are the actions.
Please give some oral sex tips for ladies such as how does men like it, what do they enjoy most.

foreplay is important in every sexual relationship. for more info please see the footer below:

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/09/07

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: PP | 2011/09/06

Wow.... I always wondered how men like it as well.Thanks Billy, this is good advice for me too.

Reply to PP
Posted by: billy | 2011/09/06

I love it when I lay on my back and my wife start to first kiss me in the neck, then on my lips, here we have open mouth kissing.From there she move down on my body and kiss me all over , stop at my nipples, her tongue move over each nipple and by bitting it very softly, she moves down to my belly button, even there her tongue goes round it and playfully she stick it into my bellybutton, she moves down still kissing and playing with her tongue by licking, she moves down on the penishead and her tongue goes round the head, licking and sucking on the head, move down the saft and start to lick down on my sack, by now the pre-cum is pouring out, she turns around and we have a 69. Then we have the most electrical sex.I am in the clouds

Reply to billy