Question
Posted by: Jay | 2010/05/19

Foreplay

Good morning!

I would like to try something new with my girlfriend. Any tips and newly tried and tested?

I want to impress!!!

Thanks.

Dear Jay,

I would suggest you actually tell your girlfriend you would like to be adventurous in your sexual relationship with her and increase the amount and type of pleasure you give her. Ask her if she has a fantasy of type of stimulation she would like you to do for her. She knows her body best.

The fact that you tell her that you care about her needs and pleasure will impress more than any sexual tricj you pull out of a bag and maybe try on her.

2

In the heat of the moment, while doing a 69 (gently) lick from her clit straight past to her anal hole (this has some great nerve ending). Most who hate ot admit it but its true. Make sure you both shower before and surprise her. She will at least laugh cause it feels weird and she''ll think you made a mistake do it again and she''ll be pushing her as$ closer to your face. Many experiences I had with new girls.. Secrets we will keep as they enjoyed it and I loved giving it.

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/19

Dear Jay,

Reply to sexologist