Question
Posted by: allovertheplace | 2010-07-07

Foreign girl part 2

Hi Cs

Thanks for the response. I think you misunderstood about the foreign girl. The foreign girl is not my gf. She is a girl I recently met that has returned overseas and is providing all this fanatasy and excitement for me. She is calling me, sending me emails, text messages etc. Essentially I am cheating on my gf with whom I have sexual intimacy problems. I have not had any physical intimacy with the foreign girl, but we have great chemistry. A chemistry which my gf and I are sorely lacking.

I need couples councelling with my gf. I get that. I guess I also need to end this foreign fantasy. I mean this foreign girl is providing the excitement I don''t have from my girlfriend. She is a wonderful woman but she is far away and I think I need to get real.

Point taken, and I agree. Real.

1

Point taken, and I agree. Real.