Question
Posted by: frank | 2011/10/21

fore play

my girlfriend doesnt want to touch everywhere during the foreplay but not her vagina she says she doesn t feel ok but she likes to play with my genitals and she enjoys it but i ejuculate prematurely and she gets angry because she takes time befo re she allows me to penetrate

There are two issues here, it seems: 1) your girlfriend's avoidance of her own genitals (which will possibly mean that her arousal is not far enough along & possibly also her knowledge about the sexual response (yours and hers) and 2) your 'premature ejaculation'.

This is not all your issue - your girlfriend has to do her part to understand her (and your) sexual response properly and find ways to enhance her arousal. Your part is to learn to delay your ejaculation. I just answered a question on this (Q346 by Sammy) - read my recommendations to him to address your ejaculation.

Claire – SASHA

For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/10/22

Claire – SASHA

Reply to Sexologist