Question
Posted by: Nikki | 2011/05/08

Forcid Solutab 875/125

I know Forcid Solutab 875/125 is an antibiotic but what is it used for?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Nikki

Forcid similar to Augmentin and contains amoxycillin and clavulanic acid.

It is a broad spectrum antibiotic meaning that it can be used for a variety of infections, including upper respiratory infections, middle ear infecions, skin and soft tissue infections as well as some genitourinary infections.

8
Posted by: Sandra | 2016/06/19

Can it be used for a root canal infection?

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: Anel | 2015/09/04

Please help. I have both Tavaloxx 750 and Forcid Solutab 875/125 in my Emergency travelkit. We are in a remote area with no medical assistance. We are not sure what could have caused the illness. We only drink bottled water and self prepared meals.. Do we take both antibiotics together? Or do wd start with Tavaloxx750 first to see if it will do the trick? Loperamide and pectolyte and gastropect did not help. We try to hydrate with electrolites..no vomiting at this stage. Please advice?

Reply to Anel
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/09

Hi does Forcid Solutab 875/125 interfere with the use of Qlaira?

Posted by: Charlene | 2013/06/23

Can children of 8 years use it? It was prescribe for my child and her tummy runs and her eyes and cheecks is so red. Charlene

Reply to Charlene | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Charlene | 2013/06/23

Is forced solution 875/125 safe for children of 8 years old?

Posted by: Michelle | 2011/08/10

Is forcid solutab safe to use while pregnant, second trimester?

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: Lisa Store | 2011/08/07

what is the difference between Forcid solutab and promoxil capsules and is it necessary to take both..

Reply to Lisa Store
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/05/09

Hi Nikki

Reply to pharmacist