Question
Posted by: Shabana Begum | 2010/10/21

Forced anal sex

Last weekend my hubby 1st time tried anal sex. It was hard to enter but he pushed hard with lot of lub. It was painful, I cried but I enjoyed.
For the last 2 days my rectum was sore. My hubby again wants anal sex. Shall I go for it.

Dear Shabana,

Anal sex is a sexual activity that a couple can enjoy. It is one of the sexual activities that takes some preparation and involves some technique.

Firstly you should only ever engage in a sexual activity if you truly feel the desire too and not because you feel compelled to for the sake of your hubby.

You need to to use alot of lube and take it very slowly to start until the anal spincter is properly relaxed before slowly thrusting deeper and faster. If you don't you will experience discomfort and pain.

6
Posted by: XXX | 2010/10/22

Only you can decide whether you want it again.If you don''t enjoy it and/or it is too sore,then don''t

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Lady | 2010/10/22

Jubba, if you dont have a good comment for the next person,keep quiet. So get a life you DUPE,look it up in the dictionary.

Reply to Lady
Posted by: Jubba | 2010/10/22

yes go for it, but b4 u do it mix some tobasco sauce, some bandidas habenero sauce and some tiger balm, make the mixture and apply it to his penis, then u will have a great time

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: Oom piet | 2010/10/22

Shall i go for it??? hahahahahaha

Reply to Oom piet
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/10/22

Dear Shabana,

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: mr x | 2010/10/21

yes, go for it, your bum will only be sore for another 2 weeks,

Reply to mr x