Posted by: want2b hard | 2009-02-16

Force an Erection

Good Day,

I would like to know if there is any way that a man or his partner can force an erection, or if it is true that a woman giving a bj increases the blood flow to the penis. What I am also trying to figure out is how one increases the blood flow to the penis?

Another concern I have is what are the side effects of viagra, or is it advisable for a person under the age of 30 to take viagra?

Increasing blood flow to the penis will definitely increase the chances of experiencing an erection. In my opinion no one can force an erection, but one could surely assist your partner to achieve an erection. Any type of stimulation action – whether orally or manually will be beneficial. You could visit the Viagra website to read up on the medication, but I would recommend that you consult directly with your medical practitioner as he/she will be able to provide you with accurate medical advice with regards the most appropriate “drug” to use as well as the possible side effects.

A website that could be helpful is You are welcome to phone the SASHA Helpline – 0860 100 262; and a facilitator will be able to assist you in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.