Question
Posted by: ANONNIE | 2008/06/24

FOR YOU TO SEE

Subject: Why I cant stand the Cyberdoc?
Posted by: A-"nonnie"
Message:
Have you ever read replies?

I SUGGEST YOU GO AND SEE YOUR LOCAL GP!

Amanzing I never thought of doing that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: RE: Why I cant stand the Cyberdoc?
Posted by: Mary-ann
Message:
:-) I also find it ridiculous. What's the point of a reply like that. If I remember correctly Gynaedoc also gave me advice similar to that once.
Date: 24/6/2008

Dear Anonnie
Sometimes the patients do not give enough information for us to be able to suggest suitable treatment. Some things just need to be physically examined before you can make a proper diagnosis. If we can we try to suggest something to do but if we feel that it will be safer for you to rather see your doctor, we will suggest so. A forum like this can never replace proper medical care.
Are you referring to a specific post?

3
Posted by: Spikkel | 2008/06/24

Yes please get out of here!! If the doc gave you that advice then maybe that's what you should do. No need for the criticism! The cyber doc is great!

Reply to Spikkel
Posted by: Lala | 2008/06/24

Are you people stupid? Doc will assist you with advice but if she know the symptoms might be a serious condition she will always advise you to consult your GP. Go to clinics if you cant afford a GP. Don't come and look here for specialist service for free

Reply to Lala
Posted by: T | 2008/06/24

anonnie... are you bored!?! sheesh get a life already

Reply to T