Question
Posted by: Speed Freak | 2010/02/06

For you CS: On a lighter note!

Dear CS
When you wrote that the name " Bobelina"  sounded like something from the Fiddlers Roof, I have to confess it is a (very) old Rock and roll song with slightly idotic liyrics such as Bobelina, Bobelina, Oh you' re my girl (repeated twice), you' re my girl and I love youu so, go Bobelina, go, go , go? Does it now ring a bell?
I am amazed at the patience with which you answer the same old questions over again. You are right get a dog or cat. By the way I have been married for 35 years and have 13 cats and 4 dogs - all rescues. Bit over the top huh? But works for me!

Thanks, Interesting.
And apparently Bobolina is a German singer, with Rammstein. And I'm still thinking of another. I can picture someone like Zero Mostel crooning it to his paramour ( now THERE's a word you don't get to use every week !).
Great menagerie there. I can manage one cat at a time ( also rescues . But 13 at once ? Sounds like a guy with 5 wives - what courage !

2
Posted by: Speedfreak | 2010/02/06

No, no, not 13 all at once! I started off with 2 but was asked for foster for the SPCA and fell in love with them all. Cried when I had to return for adoption and kept Mother plus another one. The third one couldn' t be homes as she had constant biliary so I kept her as well. From then on the ball rolled and eventually w had 19 cats and 8 dogs (2 from my deceased sister and 1 cat) but only 13 of cats left en 4 dogs. And I am not a guy with 5 wives, I am the wife with a good husband. He has now put his foot down and no more as the recession doesn t allow us to add to thefamily.

Zero Mostel and crooning to his Paramour - wow that' s going a bit far back. Love the word " Paramour" . And you' re right there is something about another Bobelina or was it Babelina?? Have a great week-end with your cat. PS An only cat is a lonely cat!

Reply to Speedfreak

Thanks, Interesting.