Question
Posted by: AA | 2008/09/08

For the pregnant women

I had the most incredible sex this weekend with a pregnant woman. It was unbelievable how horny she was. She wanted sex without a condom, so she could feel me inside her. She also wanted me to ejaculate inside her which i did. Do pregnant women experience higher sexual drives during pregnancy and is semen really good for the baby (that is what she told me)

Not all women experience higher sexual drive, but some do, as you have found out.

Semen has no direct influence on the baby, so that is not true.

Of greatest concern is that this was unprotected sex with a partner who does not appear to be your regular partner, and whilst pregnancy is clearly not a risk on this occasion, contracting a sexually transmitted infection still is! It may be worthwhile having a sexual health screen...

4
Posted by: AA | 2008/09/09

Jy is mal,

Reply to AA
Posted by: AA | 2008/09/08

She was sexually frustated - she just wanted me to fulfil her desires and needs with no strings attached

Reply to AA
Posted by: AA | 2008/09/08

No Phontie she is not my women

Reply to AA
Posted by: Phontie | 2008/09/08

hi AA
IS THIS YOUR WOMAN ?

Reply to Phontie