Question
Posted by: Dry | 2010-02-18

For the ladies dry orgasm

My boyfriend underwent surgery last year, and since then cant ejaculate. Everything else normal, erections, orgasm, but no ejaculation. This is ok with me, no more messy times, especially after quickies somewhere where there isn' t the convience of being able to clean up.

But bf is not happy. How do you feel, would you also be ok without the bf jhaculating? How much of difference would it make to you? It doesn' t make much difference to me, but bf not convinced.

depends what surgery was performed but often after pelvic surgery there is the phenomenon of retrograde ejaculation - the ejaculate goes into the bladder because the bladder neck cant close as is normal in ejaculation ( for some surgical reason) it is normally irreversable

5
Posted by: Tile | 2010-02-18

mmhh!! too bad for him, i won' t feel good either,there must be that mess, and I also think that when the warm sperms go inside her body,she feels more pleasure. isn' t it ladies?

Reply to Tile
Posted by: Dry | 2010-02-18

Nn, he does orgasm, apparently as pleasurable as before so no loss of " pleasure" , just no semen. I think his " manliness"  has been removed somewhat, similar to a woman who cannot have children for some medical reason. Women often feel less of a " woman"  if they cant have kids, so maybe he feels less of a man because he cant ejaculate?

Reply to Dry
Posted by: nn | 2010-02-18

Hi ! I am a guy and I feel that I must ejaculate then only will I get satifsfied. It is a point at which when both of us reach climax then only I feel the job well done. It has this sensation where the pressure is released.

Reply to nn
Posted by: XXX | 2010-02-18

As long as you are satisfied he should not worry.It is a medical thing which he cannot help.
Many women find semen makes things messy anyway,so this solves that " problem" .
He is probably more embarrassed than anything else,so tell him you fully understand the issue and don' t have a problem with it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: A lady | 2010-02-18

Well personally I would not enjoy my bf having dry orgasms, as I like to see it and feel it, especially when he orgasms over me. It would not be the same if there was no semen...that' s my view, but maybe others will feel different

Reply to A lady