Question
Posted by: mommy | 2009-02-18

For LL2

Hi, I just wondered how you are doing?

BP is not caused by loss, it's a chemical / neurological imbalance of the brain function regulating mood. It may make it harder to handle a loss, of course

3
Posted by: LL2 | 2009-02-18

Sorry - thought it was due to your loss.

You will be ok - please let me know you get on.

Look after yourself.

Reply to LL2
Posted by: mommy | 2009-02-18

Hi, no I didn' t. Read it now.

I' ve been diagnosed with BP a few years ago, not because of my loss.

I' m glad that you had a good day. It gives me hope that the day might not be so terrible?

Will keep you posted.

Take care

Reply to mommy
Posted by: LL2 | 2009-02-18

I' m doing ok thanks. Did you see my reply to your post? I must admit I seem to be coping much better than I anticipated. I see you have been diagnosed with BP - is this due to your loss?

Reply to LL2