Question
Posted by: Medal Giver | 2008/05/28

For Ferny

Ferny you deserve a medal - HONORY MOM! You're the greatest, keep it up! My mom accepted the fact that I'm lesbian (I came out 3 years ago) but would never, ever even dream of coming to a forum like this to support people, I think the less she has to do with the whole gay and lesbian "thing" the better for her. I don't blame her I suppose but I think you are the greatest!

LOTS of love to you Ferny!

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

4
Posted by: Apache_boy | 2008/05/29

I agree with all you guys! Ferny deserves a medal...

To Stef and Charl, treasure this precious stone of a mom you guys have...

Hugs n love
Apache_boy

Reply to Apache_boy
Posted by: Ferny | 2008/05/28

Thank you all so much!! You made me cry!!

I just see myself as a regular Mom who loves her children unconditionally!!

Because I know that there are many young people out there who DON"T have that unconditional love I feel that if I can give them a tiny bit of support & love on this forum then it's a blessing for me.

To my son Stefano & his partner Charl I would like to publicly say " You are the most precious gifts I could have had in my life along with my other son in London & I would give my life for all three of you if it were necessary." I love you all so very much!!

Love & hugs - Ferny/ Mom :-)

Reply to Ferny
Posted by: Stef | 2008/05/28

I know, she's the best.
I love my mom so much and thank God that he/she gave me such a great and accepting and supportive mother.
love you mom
love your son, Stefano :-)

Reply to Stef
Posted by: Nikkits | 2008/05/28

I second that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikkits
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply to Nikkits